• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At last i'm not the fat sister!

phatmomma

Before i had my surgery my mother warned me that my little sister wouldn't like it if i was smaller than her. Not that she'd be nasty or say anything, but she wouldn't like it...

Well, two weeks ago i walked into moms house after not seeing her for a couple of months, my sister was there and hadn't seen her for 4 months. She looked at me and said ''f' ing hell'' and then nothing, we conversed as usual.

Well apparently she's now on a 'strict' diet!

I think that deffo means it's her turn to be the fat one... Am guessing it's not a good place to be in :)

Dare i send any clothes i grow out of up to back home for my sister? hmmmm i dont think she'd appreciate it xxx

HaHA shoes on the other foot !

So well done x

lol I would have asked if she needed any of your old things out of devilment. x

Dont pass on the clothes there could be a MURDER!

I won't pass on the clothes, much as i've enjoyed it i love my little sister to bits! I've always looked out for her and although we might not speak all the time we're are sisters by more than blood :)

She needs to drop about 3-4 stone i reckon she hasn't got to the stage i did as she has always been very particular about her appearance. PCOS hasn't been kind to her body the last few years :( mind you neither has the love of 'not good for you' food....

Still, after all i said, i still enjoyed the moment lol xx

My sister is in such a panic about this happening she's started cambridge diet today!! I wouldn't mind but I am 19st and she is 11st 11lb, and I haven't even had my surgery yet! What on earth will she be like if I get close to her weight!

What a great moment for you!!

My little sister has always been slim and she jokes now that I am going to be the slim one. She has been so supportive of me not only at my lowest fat moments, makining me feel beautiful but through my surgery and recovery. Shes even coming the gym with me on Saturday to spur me on and just hold my hand as she knows how nervous I am going for the first time. I cant wait to be the same size as her and swap clothes and go shopping together. I love my sister so much xx

Back