• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Essential Maintenance

Sambucca

Hi guys,

Just giving you all some advance notification that the forum will be closed down for essential maintenance at approximately 10.30pm on 14th October, until around 7.30am the following morning.

We'll try to remind you with a shoutbox message on the day itself.

Thanks for letting us know Sam.

ooooooow! does this mean were in for some changes?

thanks for letting us know x

ooooooow! does this mean were in for some changes?

thanks for letting us know x

No hun, well, nothing we will notice anyway. Just technical behind the scenes stuff to keep the forums running smoothly.

Thanks Sam....

I read the title and thought... Sam has found an age reversing remedy... hahaha... I was hoping.

We are all going to have to take a day's leave without pay on the day of the technical update...

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks Sam, facebook anyone? Lol i don't know how i'd cope if it closed for more than 12 hours on here....

Just giving this a little bump to remind you all of the maintenance that is scheduled for tomorrow night, starting at 10.30pm. The forum should be available again by about 7.30am on Friday morning if all goes to plan.

Is it going to happen again tonight???? - the original scheduled date

:flirt2:

I'll have to get back to you on this guys. The original message that Mods were given was that the forum would be closed on 14th at 10.30pm which would of course be tonight.... but as you all know, it was closed overnight last night, so prob just a mix up with communicating the date.

Glad Im not the only one that was having withdrawal symptoms though!

Back