• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excess skin removal op

Hi :) Since i lost 4st and had 2 c sections my stomach was left a mess.....the over hang of doom as i call it. Im currently in the process of waiting for an NHS tummy tuck due to infections and skin irritations under my tummy fold. As soon as i had my my first c section i knew it would have to be removed one day but since putting on 5 stone and falling pregnant again plus a second c section i was left looking horrid:(. Now im 4 stone down and on the NHS waiting list so should be done in the next 12 weeks x

Hi hun. Yes im very lucky that the NHS have fully funded my op. I dont have a set date yet unfortunately but was told it would either be end of July or end of August. Still waiting which is driving me mad lol. As my BMI was at 38.2 my doctor said i had to lose the weight myself so no wls for me just xanical tablets which did help a lot :)

I am hoping to have my tummy tuck and lipo toward the end of the year. I have a stone to target and I have to maintain that for a month.

I've had all 3 surgeries....band, sleeve and bypass (long story! lol) xx

I'm having a TT and lipo this time next week (eek). I have lost 7 stone myself just doing WW (didn't attend a meeting, just followed the principles). Got a very flabby tummy now - although my Consultant did compliment me on my abdominal muscle tone when he examined me. Just goes to show you can do all the toning exercises in the world but it won't help if everything is covered with excess limp and lifeless skin!!

I have really struggled with my decision to have it done as I am funding it myself (postcode lottery crap) and could really do without spending £5.5k - BUT - I figure I have worked hard over the last 18 months and I simply won't have the figure I deserve without this final piece of the jigsaw.

Back