• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited, Excited Got My date

Loll

:party0019::party0019:
Saw Shaw Somers last week and the date for my bypass arrived today-17th September at Chichester have to go for blood tests etc on the 12th. Start the dreaded diet on 10th September. Going on holiday on 23rd August come back on the 6th September. Hope this will be the last holiday where my suitcase looks like I've packed to go to a funeral every day-lot less black I think. Anyone else going in around those dates? would love to hear from you. Although I don't post very often(still not got the hang of it don't seem to have permission to go into much)Thanks to everyone. Reading your posts has most certainly given me the strength to go on and finally sort out this operation should have done it years ago. Nearly got there last year but 'friends' put me off. But not this time any questions they threw at me-gave them the answers back-Thanks to all of you

yay congrats on the date! it'll be here before you know it :)

great news about the date - now you can go on holiday and enjoy yourself, and come back ready to start your exciting journey - keeeeep posting x

to be honest trying not to think about it too much. Been watching Fat Doctor every Thursday with my husband just trying to show him what a difference the operation makes to peoples lives and what happens this week the patient dies. Now he's gone all quite. Keep telling him that the man already had serious heart problems but he still changes the subject every time I try and talk about the surgery.

Loll

Hi
Well done on getting your date and have a great holiday, you can ditch all your black stuff for next years hol and get the bikini out.
Take care
Trina xxx

congrats

congrats !!!!
I am due to have my bypass at chichester - can you tell me how long you have had to wait for your appointment and then the surgery if you were PCT funded ??

hope all goes well !!!!

Great news! not long away now! enjoy your hols and look forward to the new you!! I'm a bypasser and it's the best decision i've ever made x

starry
loll say shes paying i think the waiting list is longer for pct funded between 3-6 months i saw shaw about 6 weeks or so ago, it was sad seeing that lad not make it but he had alreaddy had loads of trouble. and 9 outof 10 chance is still better than the lottery. tbh if they told me it was 50/50 i wouldstillrather have the op than be the way iam. did io hear him right 4 out of 1200 is a good record.
loll good on the 17th of sept a new begining keep us all informed.
dave

Back