• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my date

Congrats on getting your date :) x

Fantastic :-D

Whooooooow got date 12th June less than three weeks to go. Don't know if I'm more excited or scared.

Congrats. That is wonderful news x

Congratulations not long now x

woohoo not long now x

im like that, i know everything will go ok :)

the 5th of june so 10 days today

what you having done hun

im having the sleeve done, i really wanted the bypassbut the surgeron wanted to do the sleeve due to being on alot of meds, so what you worrying about

I'm waiting to see nurse for my pre op thing and was told if blood sugar was up I would have to wait. Did my blood at weekend and was high ish 8.7 but had give in day b4 and had desert and fizzy pop not diet one. So this week I'm keeping away from sugar totally. I start liver diet on Sunday so doing it now sort of bit not 100% to get levels down.

im finding the liver reduction diet hard but not got the support from my hubby he's being a pain in the bum, the nerves are kicking in abit but i know deep doen everything will be fine, where you having your done

From what I've seen on here the first few days are worse. My mum and sister have had op mum 10 year ago and sis 7. My sister had to do diet and said keep with it its worth it. Which one you doing I've been given low cal one not milk. I'm in Leeds going to spire. How about you.

im going to the salford royal in manchester, im on the liver reduction diet low carbs, low fat, low dairy

Back