• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting news

vonny

Just got my pre op assesment date this morning for the 13th January im so excited but really nervous i dont know what to expect.
Ive started slim fast today as ive put on a bit of weight since my intial assesment so need to get rid of that and the goal weight, not that i was given a goal lol.
I have to have a group thing and was wondering if anyone else is going to the Homerton on this date?

Hi Vonny - Well Done at getting your date for surgery, Christmas and New Year will soon fly by, then you will be ready for surgery. I used slimfast for the pre-op diet and it helped me get the weight off prior to surgery.
Your doing great so far, just hang on in there.

Don`t know who was at the Homerton hospital, but no doubt someone will be along soon to answer your questions.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Great news for you Vonny, its all go and so exciting xxx

Great news Vonny, anyone got any good ideas for the clear soups for the pre-op diet?

Congratulations Vonny on getting your date. :)xx

Thank you ive managed my first day on slim fast and not been too hungry :)

Hi Vonny. Congratulations on getting your date.

Congrats on getting your date and good luck loosing the bit of weight you put on.....sounds like you are doing fine :D XX

Back