• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eye Eye!

sugga

I had my eyebrows waxed this afternoon, and it killed lol.
My eyes were running and after id had the first one done i wanted to walk out and leave the other one ha ha.
She said it gets easier the more i go, but that hurt lol.
The pedicure will be more relaxing so looking forward to that. xxxxx

Ouch, I bet it hurt.....plucking is bad enough!
On the other hand pedicures are LUSH, so relaxing. Ive only ever had 2 :eek: but I will deffinately be having more :D XX

I don't seem to notice my eyebrows being done after so many years of it... I find it easier having my eyebrows waxed these days... can't see close things even in my reading glasses to pluck my own, end up with gaps! xxx

I pluck mine with my reading glasses on lol.....it takes some weird positioning but my daughter would tell me if I missed any :D XX

You're brave Andrea! my hairdresser suggested waxing to me the other day...but I'm way too much of a coward!

I think neat and tidy eyebrows are essential for framing the face Andrea and go for it... my hairdresser will also tint mine... (not the same colour as my hair but a shade darker than mine since my eyebrows are light) overall cost around £9 for a tint and shape and I think that's great value too..

In the 60's it was fashionable for us to pluck our eyebrows in a thin line, so I'm guilty of 'over plucking' back then... so I'm glad someone else takes care of them for me nowadays, I still think the little things are important...

I feel the same way about hands, nails and teeth.

Take care of you... YOU'RE PRECIOUS!

Love and hugs xxx

I had mine done yesterday I don't think it hurts one bit but I use to have them threaded now that kills!!!! Ild never have them threaded again ever!!! Bet they look lovely, pedicures r lovely ur enjoy that xxx

I have mine tinted too bev, I'm blonde but I have them tinted darker!! Love it deffo look better once they r done xx

I have mine threaded hurts a little bit not as much as waxing did but then I did have an allergic reaction to the wax:rolleyes: and I looked like the Honey Monster for 2 weeks after:D

I have to say i used to have mine waxed but have since converted to threading. First time i got waxed it hurt like heck, but it gets easier...

I have to say to anyone with diabetes thinking of threading i used to have red and slightly raised eyes after waxing, when i mentioned it to my waxer she asked if i was diabetic as others with it suffered the same....

Tell you something Sugga, i think i'd wax my brows again but unlike some people there's no way they're going near my foo foo!

I had my eyebrows waxed years ago and I swear it hurt more than my bikini line (not that I've worn a bikini or seen 'the line' for a while! lol)

I have HD Brows done every 4-6 weeks. It's a combination of waxing, threading and plucking, and they're tinted at the same time. It's not cheap but gives an amazing shape - my brows have never looked this good! I always feel amazing once I've been HD'd.

I`m smarting just reading this thread :rolleyes: lol

My niece does a mixture of waxing and plucking mine and it bloody hurts!

x

Back