• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off to the spa!!!

hopelesscase

For my birthday last august my friend bought me a spa experiance at the titanic in huddersfield.

Unfortunatly her mum was ill and sadly died and then my sister was in hospital for 4 months so this is the first opportunity that we have had to take advantage of it!!!

We are off there on wednesday arriving in the morning and leave at tea time on thursday!!!! the accomodation looks fab as does the treatments.

We are having the heat experiance (sauna, solarium, steam room etc) full body massage manicure and pedicure...

due to having an emergency placement i havent had any time off for myself for 2 months so really looking forward to it..

Im then dragging the lovely phatgirl(nic) out of friday night into manchester and then im there again with one of the guys im seeing on sat.....

Back to work on monday think i will need the rest!!!! lol

I live across from there!

Yeah its fantastic you will really enjoy it, we have just had a chemical explosion in a factory this morning 5 mins from there and they closed all roads and schools down in the area but its all clear now so you should not have any problems getting to it, its so easy to find. Are you eating there on the everning?

well if anyone is looking for something that little bit diffrent than the titanic spa really is well worth a visit.had a fab time and even thouh it was mixed sex i felt so comfortable.It was full of every shape and size inaginable and the staff were sp nice...and the food and accomodation were second to none!!!!!!!

definatly be going back!!

ohhh i might go there, its my 25th a week on monday, although i have my birthday week planned i might see if i can go tho some other time sounds lovely xx

Back