• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Staples, itching and pain...

Jacquera

Had my staples out today, didn't really hurt though someone told me yesterday that it was supposed to really hurt and they must use barbs on them to keep them in. (But that person is an idiot.) Also got my flu jab done afterwards.

Managed to walk to my doctors, to the chemist to get some more Voltarol and then home and the only thing that hurt was my neck as I carefully walked on the icy pavement.

My stomach is really itchy now.

Had my last lot of Voltarol at 6am, so nearly 6 hours ago, and I feel okay at the moment.

Now only using two a day, when I get up and when I go to bed and am hoping to knock that back to one and then none in the next week.

Jacki.

the reason ur tummy will be itchy , is because thats a sign ur getting better. I had that also. its nowt too worry about

Jacki, so wonderful to hear that you are feeling much improved. Well done on braving this weather having staples in, it's a lousy day here in Wolverhampton...

Sounds like things are on the up for you, good luck and be sure to let us know how you feel next week :)

So glad you got sorted... I always think the itching is a good sign of healing... so just wishing you 'Happy Healing' and all the very best on your journey xxx

Back