• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fab site to look up cals and protein counts and record ur losses :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all i stumbled upon a site i joined some time ago but never used, this site has a massive data base of all the foods u can imagine with all the brands poss.
It will help u to record all the amounts of Protein, carbs and fat u consume and also u can keep record of all ur losses and measurements and fitness goals.
I have used it the past week and found it so easy to use and has been so good to keep record neatly :D:D:D of all my food intake, and am hoping that this will help me so when i am not having a good week, (when my stall breaks, as it only broke for 2 days since day 6 of surgery:cry:) i will be able to look back and see what my food choices were and see if that is a reason why my losses were not good or in my case not moved at all lol.
Am sure many of u know it already it is myfitnesspal.com it is totally free, what i found really helpful is their food database and its so good to be able to check the exact amounts of cals and protein in food so i can try and keep tack of things.
I think for us baby post oppers it is a valuable source of information as tbh i have never had to think of how much protein is in any food i consume b4 :)

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

That looks really useful, Roch. I've signed up for an account and logged yesterday's food. Not nearly enough protein!

Thanks Roch x

That is a great site. I use the one that came with my Body Bugg but this is a great free alternative.

Great site - thanks Roch x

Aww wont work for me! But great idea TY

I use Livestrong which also has an iphone app which syncs with the site so you can keep track of everything you eat & drink wherever you are. It has a huge database and you can add any products which aren't already on there if you have all the nutritional info to hand.

Thanks Roche, i'm gonna go look now :) x

Cheers me dears x

Thanks Roch...and Twiggie! Will look at those whilst I'm off work :)

Fab site Roch. I've just been roughly estimating my daily intake, but I've added everything I've had today and I'm glad that I've not been out by that much! Ta

Thanks Roch, I have joined up and it is much easier to use than the one I had previously. Just so everyone knows this site also has an Iphone application and it is great, you open up the screen and it tells you how many calories you have left for the day, well based on a normal woman anyway lol! Anyone found one for people who have had the bypass?

Lesley

Thanks Roch, I have joined up and it is much easier to use than the one I had previously. Just so everyone knows this site also has an Iphone application and it is great, you open up the screen and it tells you how many calories you have left for the day, well based on a normal woman anyway lol! Anyone found one for people who have had the bypass?

Lesley

Lol dont think the world has come that far yet lol, but u can adjust all ur goals and settings and i just changed my calories and protein for the amounts i want to have so that way its easier to keep track.
I use the one on my iphone as well its fab if ur out and about and not sure of what ur eating xx

Lesley

I've just signed up so I can have a look at this app and it works in the same way as the one I've been using, but I think I might like the layout of this one better :D

I'm going to give it a go and compare it the one I'm using.

Nice find Roch :cool: xxx

Last edited:
Looks great, i shall certainly be giving it a go and nice that it has an iphone app :D

Thank you ;)
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0049::party0011:

Back