• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Facebook

Oooh forgot to say, please let me know that you are from Minimins if you add me.
Thanks
Steph xx

Did you see the new features that Pierce has added to the site?

Click on the link below.

Ooooooooops:eek: Wrong link

Here is the rightlink and post I meant below
http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/119107-social-network-links.html#post2047253

icon3.gif
Social network links
Hi Folks,

Just added a new feature.

If you go to "User CP" (Top left)

Click "Edit Details" from the menu on the left and then scroll down you will see fields for: Facebook, Youtube and Twitter.

Enter your username for those services.

5969d1254526807-social-network-links-sample.png

Example - MiniMins Twitter is:

Code:
MiniMins (MiniMinscom) on Twitter
I enter for Twitter:

Quote:
MiniMinscom
Same for youtube.

Facebook is a little different. If you have a vanity url simply type it in as if it were a Twitter/Youtube page. If you do not have a vanity url (go to facebook click on profile then look at the URL). If it has profile.php?id=XXXXX where XXXXX is a number.

You need to enter into the box for Facebook:

Quote:
profile.php?id=XXXXX
This feature was inspired by: PiiNK_PuNkStarr x

Pierce
Attached Thumbnails

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Ive looked on that link but I dont understand what Im supposed to be noticing sorry.
Steph xx

Im Sally Madden on facebook if anyone wants to add me :) x

I've put mine on before but if anyone would like to add me then please feel free, also say your from minis so i can put you in my 'special' category.

[email protected]

Funny thing facebook, i went onto a casual friends page the other day to wish her happy birthday and who should i find there but MargaretMc 'the one and only' from here! Only turned out to be sister of the birthday girl. Small world......... xx

I've put mine on before but if anyone would like to add me then please feel free, also say your from minis so i can put you in my 'special' category.

Expose Email

Funny thing facebook, i went onto a casual friends page the other day to wish her happy birthday and who should i find there but MargaretMc 'the one and only' from here! Only turned out to be sister of the birthday girl. Small world......... xx
I know Julie all the people in the UK and you find two sisters hun as you said small world xx

Haha - sorry Steph Ive got a green parka on, holding a stick on tattoo, my hair is in a ponytail but its all messy
HTH, if not whats your name? x

Back