• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

facebook

pandora

finding my way again !
Anyone who wants to add me as a friend , i'd love that , I'm Cheryl turner on there
xx

Last edited:
I believe we are friends on there :)

Last edited:
Ah , ok cheers Sophie , not sure I can edit on my phone . Which of the two is contentious ? x

pandora said:
Ah , ok cheers Sophie , not sure I can edit on my phone . Which of the two is contentious ? x

It's Facebook groups. There is a rule about discussing any of them. Are you using the iPhone app?

No I'm on Android but I have worked out hoe to do it , thanks hunni xx

Edited lol x

Fuffs said:
I believe we are friends on there :)

I only have 1 Sophie in my friends & its not you , so I don't think so hunni , but would love it if we were xx

Hi Cheryl, If you have a butterfly tattoo as your profile pic I have sent a request, if not i have sent it to someone anonymous lol. x

mariew said:
Hi Cheryl, If you have a butterfly tattoo as your profile pic I have sent a request, if not i have sent it to someone anonymous lol. x

Yes that's me , I eventually plan to have that to signify a new beginning :)

pandora said:
I only have 1 Sophie in my friends & its not you , so I don't think so hunni , but would love it if we were xx

Aahhh I was sure we were friends. I will remedy that :)

I have butterflies on my foot. For transformation. The flight after the hard work. I love butterflies :)xxx

I plan to have it on the base of my back , with the girls names in Arabic with some sort of flower intertwined around it all x

My son is a tattooist, he is always pestering me to let him tattoo me, i may one of these days. x

Last edited:
I already have 2 , an angel on my left shoulder & devil on right shoulder , I had planned having the butterfly done when I left my hubby , but finances prevented it . Having it when I get slim now feels more apt xx

I already have 4, but at my age it seems inappropriate to have more, lol. I am also on hubby number 3!! Had a thing about wedding cake lol. xxx

mariew said:
I already have 4, but at my age it seems inappropriate to have more, lol. I am also on hubby number 3!! Had a thing about wedding cake lol. xxx
A , your never too old !
B , I have discarded ( although not legally yet ) 1 hubby , I have no desire for another haha x

Just sent requests to 3 peeps from here :)

Accepted you hunni xx

ta xxx

Back