• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

facebook

ooops there was no where to put my wls name :lol

I can't find anyone. I think facebook don't like me lol

Yay I found people so when you get a friend request from Vikki its me :D

anyone can add me also my name on fb is heidi patterson will update my pic to show me

I will try and find u later if thats alrite b nice 2 b friends on facebook as well as ere this wls as been my life helping me thru my journey xx

i have a butterfly with flowers twined around it going from my ankle to my foot. I had a done the day after my 30th birthday as a symbol of a new chapter of my life. i will friend request you Cheryl. x

I cant find you Cheryl - add me Rebekah Woodcraft x

im lorraine wilson on there if anyone wants to add me the pic is of me in a green dress with my hubby and daughter x

hi Cheryl just tried to find you on facebook bt there seems to be a ot of people with the same name, but you can try adding me.... im on there as Lorraine Rainbow Andrews
xx

If anyone wants to add me you can find me on Cheryls list under the name of Becky Lee :) I'd love to get to know you all :)

I think you and I are already friends on FB aren't we?

Feel free to add me,Im Leanne Williams....Picture of me looking uber cool in a pair of shades and my son next to me with a big beaming smile,I just usually talk random crap but feel free to add.

Lorraine , Leanne & Emma I will add you next time I get on a computer , I am on phone at mo & don't seem to be able to xx

Back