• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Failure

Good morning to all you lovely ladies and gents on here.

I've started the morning well so far - ok so its only a few hours lol but thats pretty good for me. I've just had a nice milky coffee and am going to get on and do some cleaning up. I'm going to concentrate on getting enough water on board so between now and lunch any hunger pans will be pushed away with a glass of nice cold water. :D

Hope every one else is feeling bright and cheery this wonderful monday morning!!

Hi Alia

Havent read all the posts to your thread but your problem is a common one. The op fixes your body not your head - I recommend speaking to your GP and trying to organise some counselling to help with the addiction and also some hypnosis - if you cant beat it one way then eliminate it all together - if you are in London then I can recommend a fantastic hypnotherapist. I promise you it works as does the therapy.

I just wanted to say that I dont think you're a failure in any way, shape or form - we're human and we all stumble from time to time... I wish you the best of luck with your WLS.

Anita.

Back