• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Failure

Good morning every one :)

I'm still feeling fantastically motivated for tomorrow. I lay in bed last night thinking long and hard.

I'm going to buy myself a little book today and each day right down a menu for the day and write a little diary of how the day has gone on. That way if I have ay bad days I can look back and read about the good days and see that tomorrow is another day and one bad day does n't have to mean the end of everything. I've realised that has been one of my major problems with food and dieting in the past. As soon as I have had a bad day, I blow things in a major way as I think I've ruined everything and there is no going back.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

this is going to be my motto from now on and instead of punishing myself if I slip up I'm going to count it as just that and put it behind me and carry on.

With the support of all you ladies I know I'm going to do this.

Alia xxx

Awesome Alia I'm glad you're getting a notebook! My little pink notebook has been my best friend and it's helped me feel like I'm in charge. I quite like the order of it all in a way. It makes me feel more secure in my choices. I hope your daily journal helps you stay on course and keep your dream in sight . xxx

Good morning every one :)

I'm still feeling fantastically motivated for tomorrow. I lay in bed last night thinking long and hard.

I'm going to buy myself a little book today and each day right down a menu for the day and write a little diary of how the day has gone on. That way if I have ay bad days I can look back and read about the good days and see that tomorrow is another day and one bad day does n't have to mean the end of everything. I've realised that has been one of my major problems with food and dieting in the past. As soon as I have had a bad day, I blow things in a major way as I think I've ruined everything and there is no going back.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

this is going to be my motto from now on and instead of punishing myself if I slip up I'm going to count it as just that and put it behind me and carry on.

With the support of all you ladies I know I'm going to do this.

Alia xxx

u def r going to do it hun, u have done the hardest thing and that is admitting to yourself u have had a blip the rest is easy.
Def a good idea to write down all ur food then from week to week when u weigh urself or when ever u chose to weigh urself u can then look back and see which food choices gave u better losses.
Its amazing what we think we eat every day compared to what we actually eat every day and when we dont write down every morsel we often can be consuming an extra few hundred cals a day without even realising.
Also maybe have a look at the section here for menu`s for bypass peeps maybe u can get some good ideas food wise to help u along the way.
Have a good day hun and chat soon xxxx

i'm so pleased to see you feeling more positive and motivated xxx

Your an inspiration xxxxxxxxxx

you can do it hun well done on your loss so far. Just get back on board *monday a good day to start as you have said. I will send you a little guardian angel hun to keep you going.
Xxx

You are not a failure. You are a mother. 6 kids to care for, and I bet you do a really great job too. How lucky and blessed they are to have you in their lives. What an incredible person you are. Now why not take some of that love and care you give to others and use it on yourself. If you were to take only a tiny fraction of what you give to others, and give it to yourself what would that be like? There would be nothing you couldn't achieve. If you were your own best friend what advice would you give yourself? You are a beautiful, loving and loveable woman. You deserve everything.

When i first read your post it made me cry and to be honest iv a lump in my throat writing this, your story is just what i dread happening to me as i too have an addiction to sweet things i know myself at the moment im slowly slipping into a depression , not wanting to go out , hiding myself away apart from going to work really my confidence is getting less so i need the surgery really bad but fear i will do as you did, but reading your post made me realise yes these things can happen but look at you youve lost a great amount of weight , lapsed for a while which happens because we are all human then took stock of your self and now are going to re boost your wonderfull weight loss tool. Good for to have faced it head on, to tell your story and let everyone know it is a tool that has to be worked with and something that just dosnt work as soon as you click your fingers, i wish you all the luck in the world you deserve to be happy and healthy, and thank you as you have showed me this is not a fool proof op and showed me that no matter what you can come back here and have all the support you need for you to continue on your weightloss journy take care hannah x

I've just cleared my room of any tasty snacks that were about the place - one of my worst habbits is snacking in bed so they had to go - also so when I wake up in the morning there is nothing sitting around to tempt me - I'm feeling quite excited at the moment although I'm sure once reality hits tomorrow its going to hit home - just need to get through the first few days and I'll be ok.

I've set myself a few mantras, things that I know I need to change about myself, and its not all related to food.

The first is 'tomorrow is another day'. I need to stop beating myself up if I have a bad day because in the past for me a bad day has always turned into a bad week and it goes on from there - for some reason my brain has never been able to move on from a bad day and put it behind me so for me this is one of the most important things I need to sort out.

I also need to start talking about how I'm feeling instead of bottling it all up and getting myself into a real state, thats not just with food, thats needs to be applied to all areas of my life - I've never really been one for getting my feelings across, always been one for a quiet life and just accepting things as they are. Today someone did something that has really bothered me and its been eating at me all day and made me quite moody and snappy - could have been resolved if I had just said oi, I did n't like what you just did - think I need some confidence to stand up for myself and what I believe in.

I need to stop being ashamed of who I am and what has put me here - I have an american friend who is also very overweight and her mother too and they are so much more open and loud about their weight, they don't care what people think about them and make no excuses for who they are - I'd love to be more like that!

I'll add more as I think of them.

Here's to a fresh start tomorrow guys, the first day of a long and 'new' journey

Alia xxx

Alia Hey its Monday babe New day New start xxx

yay welcome back alia
have a great day
you are so brave and wonderful thankyou for your honesty well done
and good luck x

Back