• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fairy Dust!

Big an Bouncy

Has anyone else had Fairy Dust today?It must be very fine rain thats freezing in the air. The sun is glistening on it as it falls and everything looks so magical!

Jacqui had this and she said it was beautiful... you lucky lot... how amazing is that!

Love and hugs xxxx

Awe wished I had some..................wonder if anyones got any pics too share?? I upload some snow pictures yesterday on fb - I love the snow... :)

We've got festive pics on here... I'm putting some on later... will bring the thread up Julie... I'd have loved to have seen the Fairy Dust.... how wonderful xxx

We've got festive pics on here... I'm putting some on later... will bring the thread up Julie... I'd have loved to have seen the Fairy Dust.... how wonderful xxx

I will keep an eye out Bev, I would have loved too have seen the fairy dust as well......

Yep we have had that on and off today, its really wierd very delicate snow. Its settling on things and making it look like its been dusted by fairy dust. I took some pics, I will have a look at them and see if they are any good.
Steph xx

Freezing fog all day here can't see past the bottom of the garden and all the braches and cob webs are frosted beautiful to look at from by the fire L:DL:23::23:

Aww Wendy... what gorgeous pics... cobwebs are amazing to see when frosted how lovely... xxx

Aww Wendy... what gorgeous pics... cobwebs are amazing to see when frosted how lovely... xxx

Yeah but the spiders are a bit peeved I think I saw one wearing his wellies, carrying a shoved and muttering abot how long it took her to put her wellies on and how long it was going to take her to shovel the snow:D:D

well its been here on and of all day with the fog and a beautifull haw frost the trees look stunning but its mighty cold not been above -4 all day here and its droping down to -5 outside now brrrrr !!!!!!! cold old night me thinks lol

Haha... I know... Wendy... they could all do with a warm bed... poor things xxx

I had fairy dust Maz :D It was beautiful! I looked out of the window this morning and it just looked like glitter was falling from the sky! It was glistening like mad in the sun....Im pleased someone else had it too :D XX

Back