• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Home!

zetacatty

A loser at last!
It's great to be back. The doctor said that the operation was textbook. The only small problem was my blood pressure - it skyrocketed and stayed there so they wanted to keep me in for another night but I fought back and they agreed to do an ECG before allowing me home, I have to go back to the Acute Medical Unit tomorrow to get it checked out. Apart from that everything is great. No pain, I can even pick things up off the floor. It was lovley seeing Naughtypuppy but I hardly managed to speak to her because the op made her soooo tired. But she looked happy to go home! And then Twig. She's lovley - it was such a pity her op was cancelled. I hope she gets her turn very quickly. Thanks again for your good luck messages, I'm sure they, and Topsy's fairy dust, carried me through. Night night, speak soon, Mxx

Hi Marion. Glad you are home, done and (fairy) dusted. x

yay all done and your all ok. so pleased your alright xxx xxxx

im so glad everythin went well and its lovely to see youbk on here so quickley well done and welcome to the losers bench i will be meeting you all there soon i hope so shove up and make room for me hehehehehe lv n hugs lin.x

So glad you're back and have had a succesful op. Hoping that your BP stays down and that everything remains ok. Rest well over the next few days ... Julie

Marion, so glad you are home and on the mend literally.Take good care of your self welcome to the losing side Mia

all the best and a speedy recovery
regards Steve

so pleased it all went well, put your feet up and have a good rest, take care xxx

So pleased to read that all went so well. Get lots of rest and here's to a speedy recovery!

Lx

welcome home Marion. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a fabulous weight loss xx

Excellent news Marion - congratulations and I hope you heal quickly & with no pain. Keep us updated!!!!

Back