• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FAO 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z

cah-ching

Hi Liz,

Sorry to bother you. I was wondering why you have had two bands? I thought banding was for life.

I am intrigued, but you can tell me to bog off if you like.

Thank you.

CC

Hi CC i had my 1st band 3.5 years i had complications through no fault of my own i was losing fills then at the last xray fill with band no 1 they could see that the fill tube had disconnected from the band end, so it all had to come out and be replaced, they de & re banding all in the same operation and it was pretty straight forward as my tummy was in good condition and i hadnt abused my pouch. People think bands are for life but id reakon everyone will need at least 1 band change in there life, its like any thing else in life if you buy a car, washing machine tv they dont last forever, this second band seems good and is much better than the old fashioned band i was given nearly 5 years ago. What happened to me was rare but it can happen i was just unlucky, i dont see what happened as a negitive thing but just something thats been part of my wls journey.

Liz XXX

Back