• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

last big girly night out!!

buglady

well as i only have about 18 days ,i think left till the big day (sounds like im getting married lol!!) Well im going out on one last big p*** up to hopefully give my liver a good seeing to lol we are all going out with a bunch of elastic bands in our bags or bras and every time we get a drink we have to put a band on our wrist to remind us all why we are out! to pay homage to my gastric band! The winner will have the most elastic bands on their wrist at the end of the night! Please dont shoot me down everyone im deadly serious about working with my band but , ive just got to have one last good beer night out b4 the rest of my life begins , i intend to go by the book its cost me enough!! So i was just wondering if anyone else had one last binge or p***up b4 the surgery and what you did, cause tomorrow night is my one! :D:D:D

I think most of us had a "Last Supper" b4 pre-op. Because I don't drink, OH and I just had a lovely chinese takeaway.

Have a great night x

Hi Buglady

Ohhh Yeah I agree you go girl!! Enjoy.

I had about 5 as I have a few groups of friends who kept saying when are we having a last night out together before the Op etc. I did on my last night prior to Pre-Op diet go to the Lake District with my Sister and enjoyed a 5 course eve meal at a lovely spa hotel with wine and after dinner liquors and never felt an ounce of guilt lol!!

But when that was over it was over and I have been focusing on what this is all about.

So you have a great time and then get down to business, goodluck xx

Back