• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fat clinic check up today

BandyEmm

I have a fat clinic check up today at 2pm

Hope the nurse dont moan about the lack of weight loss, i think from a 28/30 to a 22/24 is pretty good :)

Good luck Emm im sure all will be fine, let us know how you get on x

:)good? -flippin fantastic more like:)

Well done you! Its your journey not there's hun and your doing fab. Just tell them you took the scenic route lol its coming off and thats the main thing xxx

good luck sweetpea, im sure she ll be very pleased :) let us know xxx

as long as you are happy, and the weight is obviously coming off, thats all that counts hun xx

I have a fat clinic check up today at 2pm

Hope the nurse dont moan about the lack of weight loss, i think from a 28/30 to a 22/24 is pretty good :)

Hi Emma

Hope your appointment went OK today. Dropping that many dress sizes you have to be doing something right, well done. As a bander I know its still hard work so keep it up your going in the right direction.

Good luck!!!!
Wanted to ask u if you has lost 16lbs in the 5 months or have u lost more

Slimslo

Emma, we all know how you had troubles initially. Mainly not eating/drinking enough if my memory serves me right! You have done fabulously to have dropped so many dress sizes and should commend yourself.

I'm sure any medically trained person who berated you for losing weight slowly really should be kicked in the nether regions. It's well documented 1 - 2lb a week is a healthy loss. yeah yeah i know we all want to lose half a stone a week but we're not all blessed that well are we?

You keep plodding on and be proud of the change in your body shape, it's a well known fact that the tortoise beat the hare in the race xxxx

ps, i'm a tortoise although my kids think i'm a dragon!!!

Thanks everyone, The appointment went fine, Nurse said im just about on track with their "expectations"

The 16lbs is since ive had the op, It dont include the pre-op weightloss.

I am definaltey loosing inches rather then lbs but hey ho, the nurse did ask if i was doign more exercise, I said i have had 3 kids on holidays, she said Enough said :D

Im back there for another check up 3rd dec, so am hoping to loose 5kg. Am waiting for another fill too.

Xx

they want a lb a week loss so not too bad thankgod :D

Back