• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat Doctor Alert!!!

Yeah, it was fab to meet you and the other ladies, as well... I think we had quite a nice little 'party' while waiting for Shaw :D

As for hiring us? Hehehe... seeing as we can't seem to leave the poor man alone, I think we would get banned after a day for harrassing Shaw too much ;)

:giggle:

So, how are you getting on?

x

not to bad ty im just tired but it only a few more days to go so i can live with that although i think im liable to never drink milk again lol but feeling positive and looking forward to looking as good as you all did

Ooooh, you charmer!!! ;) :D

It won't be long before you start to feel and look different... and it's great when you start to notice things feeling/looking loose :)

As for the milk, I felt the same way... but now I love my glass of semi-skimmed. It tastes like full cream milk to me!!!

Hang in there... and all the best for Saturday (I am SO jealous that you get to see Shaw again in the space of a 8 days!!! Not fair!!! Better not let the others hear about it, or else we will come up on Saturday and demand to go down with you to the theatre :giggle: )

x

Ooooh, you charmer!!! ;) :D

It won't be long before you start to feel and look different... and it's great when you start to notice things feeling/looking loose :)

As for the milk, I felt the same way... but now I love my glass of semi-skimmed. It tastes like full cream milk to me!!!

Hang in there... and all the best for Saturday (I am SO jealous that you get to see Shaw again in the space of a 8 days!!! Not fair!!! Better not let the others hear about it, or else we will come up on Saturday and demand to go down with you to the theatre :giggle: )

x
i dont like milk at the best of times lol iv just found he is not doing my surgery:cry:the list is really behind so he has asked for someone to help him clear them so i have a diff surgeon but will still be under him so all is not lost lol

You'll be fine... Shaw wouldn't let anyone near you if he didn't rate them as a surgeon :)

x

Oh, believe me... there are no flies on Shaw :giggle:

x

The bariatric nurse at my clinic said yesterday that she reads lots of WLS forums/blogs etc to get feedback on their service, so I'm sure lots of other nurses do too!

Yeah, and the secretaries... although I have to say they have never mentioned Mini's. Only the other ones like WLS Info etc.

I know a couple of nurses on WLS Friends as well :)

x

Hiya Mandy... :)

I'm doing very well, ta :D

Thanks for the texts earlier, and yes... we have to meet again soon!!!

TC x

Go you girl getting in those clothes!

Back