• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat Doctor Alert!!!

noooo men in make up is wrong! men should only apply engine oil! Men were not made for moisturising!

Look now you've started me ranting when I'm supposed to be working. Get that whip cracking!

ooooh thank heaven I'm a northerner! Far too far for you to come and attack me ;)

Shall i antagonise you a bit further?

I don't wear makeup

*runs*

:sign0151:

Ohh makeover??? Here please! I don't usually wear makeup, unless I go out but love to be pampered! I have pale skin and find it hard finding foundation that suits me. Any tips Livvy??
I have bought a few tops and shorts since my op and it is soooo hard trying to resist buying everything! Sales are a definite must for us losers.

did any one catch the fat doctor fest on sky yesterday so many happy. Shaw has brought happiness to so many people. they are all give me hope for the future. so many smiling faces. so many changes to peoples lives.
dave

Just to let you all know that a series of Fat Doctor is being shown on Sky 144 every Tuesday night at 9pm!!! Not sure which series it is (might be the first one, actually!)

Yippee!!!

:bliss:

Right, time to get ready... I'm off to meet the man himself for my 6 wk check up!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

x

Its in the planner :D hope it goes well Ol, give him a big snog from me :p

Anyone catch the one with that poor guy who didn`t make it after the op? Man that really upset me. If he had got the funding the first time he asked for help there may have been a happier outcome.

homer
yes it was quite upsetting watching it. shaw said it was only the fourth who hadnt made it. none of us take this descision lightly the are risks but are they worse than doing nothing?
i cant watch the gory bits my self but it is so encouraging seeing the successes. i felt for the young mans mother doing some of the thing he had wanted to be able to like visit the beach. i am glad she let it be shown.
dave

That episode was on again last night... so, so sad :(

I think it says a lot about the skills of Shaw and his team when they can clearly say they have only ever lost three patients in over 1200 proceedures :)

I cried at the end when his mother was saying how she still goes to the beach for him etc... so sad :(

But brilliant series! Can't wait for the third series to start :)

x

dont have sky but feel blessed to have him as my dr he is so so so lovely i was expetcting to have to beg and plead when i met him and got that soo wrong lol never met a more understanding dr

Ilove that pogramme and always wonder about surgery myself as its been offered but dont think i could take the rejection if they said no so i wouldnt do it but admire those that do do it.

dont have sky but feel blessed to have him as my dr he is so so so lovely i was expetcting to have to beg and plead when i met him and got that soo wrong lol never met a more understanding dr

I'm with you on that!!! :)

x

Hey baba!!! Woohoo!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

x

Back