• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat in fish

teen

post op loser
I no us bypassers have to watch the fat content of food. Well question is Is it fat in general or is it saturated? I ask because I just bought some john west mackeral fillets in brine, didnt look at the content, there is no carbs or sugar but there is a wopping 17g per 100g of fat the saturated is 2.9g

As anyone had this and where you ok

thanx

Im no expert Teen, but I believe the fat in fish is very good for you.

Do be careful of dumping though hun. I would just try a very small portion to start with if i were you, and have it with something else so the overall % of fat in the meal is reduced if you get what I mean.

Hi teen i was told that it was the total content of fat that had to be 5g and under not just the saturated. I try and adhere to that apart from with cheese really cant stand the low fat rubber so if im having cheese i just have 1/2 an ounce instead of an ounce.
my diatition said to watch out for the so called good fats, fish , advacado, nuts as at the end of the day its still fat.
hope the cats enjoyed it
carole

just had some strawberries and they have more than 5g per 100g of sugar Will see how i go lol eaten them now

Back