• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat pics and inbetween pics

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
I found a pic of me around about my fattest (these photo's are quite rare as I 'd generally destroy them).

Other pics of me are halfway there.

They are in my album (or gallery or somesuch).

PS. The 3 pounds I put on on hols in London have disappeared. Hurrah!

Hi Jenni

Oh my, you can really see the difference...You've done so well.

Your'e looking good girl...Well done.

(((hugs)))

Wow Jenni you are looking good lady!! How do you cope with all that beautiful thick long hair?? I bet you'd weigh 2 stone less without it lolx

Thankyou for the complement - yes I do have a lot of hair - it is a pain to wash but then I just leave it to dry and that's it. This annoys my best friend immensly - she spends ages on her hair. But that's ok because she annoys me for being able to eat what she wants and remain pretty slim. HaHa x

very well done Jenni....there's a dramatic difference in those photos :cool:

glad those 3lb have shifted for you xx

Wow Jenni what a transformation. Your doing so well.
How was london?

London was good, did a lot of Culture etc. Walked miles in my new MBTs. Only cried on the tube ,I had a really horrible experience on the tube when I was 18 and can't go on it without getting upset - I still make myself though. The horrible experience involved a dirty old man in a city suit. Really disgusting.

Anyway, apart from that I had a really good time. x

I think you need to have made a certain number of posts - I'm not sure about his but I think this is the case x

just wanted to say, you have done so well and good luck with the rest xx

Lovely pics - amazing loss - loving the pooches and the tatt! You must have my share of thick hair then as mine is the poorest excuse for a head of hair I have seen (not that I am jealous or anything :p). Great achievement and you look like you are emanating happiness.

Back