• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit sick

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
hi to all
question to banders
today is day 6 post op and feeling a bit sicky. is this normal
should i take anti sickness pill now or wait a while 2 see if it passes. had just before bed last night and woke up with.
could it b im not having enough to drink or milk products????
thanks

Didn't want to read and run. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi there,

What sort of things are you eating at the moment?

And it is possible this is not band connected, if you feel any worse, best thing to do is pop to GP or contact your provider.

Hope you feel a bit better soon, and remember you are very early days....:)

Hi

I was like this too, when I actually looked at what I was consuming it wasnt really enough to give me what I needed to get through the day.

I tried to make sure that I was drinking plenty but getting enough protein carbs etc from the other fluids I was having eg slim fasts, smoothies and soups.

Hope you feel better soon x

Hi

I was like this too, when I actually looked at what I was consuming it wasnt really enough to give me what I needed to get through the day.

I tried to make sure that I was drinking plenty but getting enough protein carbs etc from the other fluids I was having eg slim fasts, smoothies and soups.

Hope you feel better soon x

thank all
spoke to wlsg and they think not having enough so adding in an extra slim fast and milk prods.
i just dont feel hungry but i will survive ( feel a song coming on) lol.

Hi there, I know you don't always feel hungry or thirsty but you still need to get something in. Your body needs some fuel!! I've not really had this sicky feeling but I'm constantly drinking water and if I don't feel like food I too have a slimfast shake. Hope you feel better soon.
xxGaynorxx

Hi TW

I never felt sick other than immediately after op, and never felt hungry either but made myself have something at what used to be my usual mealtimes just to keep the old strength up as such, even now I don't fancy much but occasionally get a feeling of hunger (I'm almost 4 weeks post op)...have you tried Complan? it comes in several flavours and I made it with milk so that I was getting more calories...it was a lifesaver for me during the 2 weeks on liquids :)

get well soon...it really does get better :hug99::hug99:

Hi Tinky, I think Caz maybe right this may not be band related. Having said that I felt pretty sicky after the op. Not enough to heave just an on going sick feeling. Hope you feel better soon x

hi all
thanks for your suggestions.
had extra today and the sick feelings passed.

Hope you feel better soon hun.I get sicky days now still, if i haven't eaten enough, so try and have something like the ladies above have suggested, just to keep your fuel levels up xxx

Back