• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling sick...and gastric juices...lovely!!!

callysplace

Ok so quick question for all you bypassers on here, picture the scene Caroline is happily taking my girls to the sea side when out of the blue I have horrid dull ache in my tummy, lots of burping which results in a hasty emergancy stop in Pleasure Island car park and projectile vomiting in front of security guard, now I know most of you are going to say its a blockage or something you ate but its not I had empty stomach and felt fine up until the sicky point!....so this has carried on all weekend at various momants, feeling fine then sickness and pain out of the blue! been to doctors today and have been put on domperidone tablets and omeprazole tablets, the doc thinks that I have had a virus and its put my gastric juices into overdrive.
So question is has anyone else had these symptoms or been prescribed the above tablets? I dont think i have had a virus as I have had no runs or temperature!

Hi Caroline

I was put on fast tabs from day one which prevent the over production of gastric acid, not sure if they are doing anything as i've not really felt sick except when over eating.

Oh and meant to ask - whats pleasure island, some sort of adult theme park, if so can you give me directions to get there :D

iv not had byass but have been on omeprazole for last year because my painkillers for something else upset my tummy and for that they worked a treat good luck hope you feel better

Hi Caroline

I was put on fast tabs from day one which prevent the over production of gastric acid, not sure if they are doing anything as i've not really felt sick except when over eating.

Oh and meant to ask - whats pleasure island, some sort of adult theme park, if so can you give me directions to get there :D

I dread to think what adult places you have been to Dicky!
I think the security guard will still be in shock at my exorsist like sickness!!

I dread to think what adult places you have been to Dicky!
I think the security guard will still be in shock at my exorsist like sickness!!

They have security there too - it must be good then defo wana know where this place is.

Oh and PS - i only let friends that know me call me Dicky :D lol

Hi Caroline

I know i havent had the bypass op but i have been advised that after i have the balloon fitted next week i will have to take omeprazole tablets everyday to stop the stomach acid disintegrating the balloon,so if it can be that strong maybe it could effect the stapled area of your tummy.better to be safe than sorry.
hope your feeling better soon.xx

Silversurfer i can assure u if you had ever been to Cleethorpes you wouldnt have found it pleasureable,Pleasure Island definetly isnt classed as adult fun lol.

Di xxxx

Hiya all. first hickup for you cazza and silver pleasure island is sure to be a adult theme park if cazza is anything to do with it lol. With me being one of her friends for quite a number of years i have noticed she does seem to go missing quite alot at weekends saying she is going to the seaside. mmmmmmmmm got my pondering now!
Seems weird to me Cazza you being not right your usually really well, there is some virus going around here so maybe the doc could be right but that would be a first lol.x

Hiya Di. x

So glad your going for the balloon Di. Hope you will do well and take care i haven't messaged you in a while. :wave_cry:

Hiya all. first hickup for you cazza and silver pleasure island is sure to be a adult theme park if cazza is anything to do with it lol. With me being one of her friends for quite a number of years i have noticed she does seem to go missing quite alot at weekends saying she is going to the seaside. mmmmmmmmm got my pondering now!

Seems weird to me Cazza you being not right your usually really well, there is some virus going around here so maybe the doc could be right but that would be a first lol.x

Chezza - maybe Cazza has got a man over at the seaside, you never know do you ;)
maybe she'll spill the beans ?

With my daughter coming with me what do you think I can get up to lol! the most excitment I have is the 2p slots!

Hi Caroline

I know i havent had the bypass op but i have been advised that after i have the balloon fitted next week i will have to take omeprazole tablets everyday to stop the stomach acid disintegrating the balloon,so if it can be that strong maybe it could effect the stapled area of your tummy.better to be safe than sorry.
hope your feeling better soon.xx

Silversurfer i can assure u if you had ever been to Cleethorpes you wouldnt have found it pleasureable,Pleasure Island definetly isnt classed as adult fun lol.

Di xxxx

Thanks Di, what serenity said earlier has made sense, I have been taking strong pain killers for a bad head ache I had last week, wondering if that has started all of this!

Well the next time Cazza trips off im going with her i will find out and she does have a point Cazza youngest daughter thinks im father christmas when i phone her home and i really dont have to brib them because she tells me everything does little miss naughty chips lol. ( that is what Grace calls herself because she says she is little naughty and doesn't like chips) haha

little miss naughty chips is on fine form today, battling for control of the wii!
Started the tablets today and fingers crossed they will ease up my problems, will keep you all posted

little miss naughty chips is on fine form today, battling for control of the wii!
Started the tablets today and fingers crossed they will ease up my problems, will keep you all posted

Good luck with the drugs, though i'd avoid washing them down with Vodka if i were you ! :D

Do keep us all posted wont you !

Oh dear Cazza, can just picture the scene!!! hope your pills work i take omeprazole and it seems to stop some of the gastric juices!!

Richard why not wash them down with vodka!!! wouldn't know then if the vomiting was down to a bug or too much booze!! hope you feel better soon x

Back