• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling a lot better

Alex1977

Hi all! well i will be two weeks post op on monday and to be honest apart from the tender stomach bruising i dont feel like ive had anything done internally! lol is that normal. The only problem i have is my bloomin hernia op its right inside my belly button and has become slightly infected due to the plasters stuck over it ( i did tell them im allergic to plasters) so on antibiotics for that but i feel great and dont even have a problem with liquids can drink everything as normal no problems. Still feel quite tired on and off. Hope everyone is doing well post op and im so glad to be on the losers bench! xxxxxx

Welcome to the losers bench, I'm glad you're recovering quickly. I couldn't tell I'd been operated on either other than the obvious scars.
Just do as your body suggests and when you want a rest make sure you rest.

Thats is lovely to hear. I'm glad you are well. Look at your weight loss !!! Blimy, well done.
Lynne x

well done
make sure you get plenty of rest

Hi hun you are doing great,I too had a hernia done at the same time,had to have two large meshes put in so feel the pull of that in my lower left tum.Hurts like hell if I forget and move too quick in bed!Im allergic to all adhesives and they still put the showerproof dressings on.I said I would forgo a shower and do strip washes but no.i am still itchy 4 weeks later!I have to ask phleabotomists to not even use micropore as I will be itchy for ages.

glad to hear you're recovering well.
take it easy though and don't tire yourself out.

Back