• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have had a tummy tuck done 7 days ago

minki

im very swollen feeling sometimes that my tummy isnt gonna look the way i want it to look. i have had 3 c sections im gonna see my doc tomorrow and then the plasters will be taken of. im new on this site im from south africa i still have some weight to lose before i will feel good about myself:eek:

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Don't worry the swelling will go down. Hope your not in a lot of pain. Hope all is well when you go to see the docs tomorrow.

thanx, and i see you have lost quite alt of weight congratulations!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

i would like to know from anyone that have had tummy tuck if the swelling was so bad in the first week that it felt to you that the operation was a boo boo??? and that youre necer ever gonna have that nice flat tummy you have always dreamed of??? thats how im feeling at this moment

i would like to know from anyone that have had tummy tuck if the swelling was so bad in the first week that it felt to you that the operation was a boo boo??? and that youre necer ever gonna have that nice flat tummy you have always dreamed of??? thats how im feeling at this moment

hi minki,
you will be swollen for quite some time and the swelling can go away and come up with out warning for up to 12 months.
keep the body stocking on as much as possible as it will help and support the weakened muscles.
i hope you feel better soon.

liz x

thanx so much 4 your advice on my tummy tuck surgery, im so swollen today it feels bloated feels like i ate a whole butvhery of meat, im from johannesburg (gauteng) south africa

hi Minki and welcome to minis. would be really interetsed in hearing about your tummy tuck as it is something i am considering as i reach my target weight.

the swelling is to be expected it is major surgery after all. i'm sure it will go down soon and i hope you are pleased with your results x

Back