• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling better

dolly48dd

I was feeling so sorry for myself yesterday (i spent most of the day crying). this is all i ever wanted,(surgery) so to be feeling so low and unhappy just seemed so wrong. the weight loss was stuck a whole two weeks with out loseing anything, i just felt was so unfair.
so i got up this morning phoned a friend and went for coffee. she took one look at me and said "OMG you look great" ive just left her and with a smile on my face i jumped on the scales yippeeee i've lost 4lb. i'm going to pull myself together i won't lose it all in a few weeks it's going to take time a long time. but its the 1st time in 20 years i've been in the 23 stone mark.

I'm sure smiling makes you lose weight more quickly!
Well done you x
Lynne x

Excellent xx

I wonder if having the op is a bit like Christmas for a child. ie there is all the 'fuss' and the build-up, then the event happens and then, well, nothing.

Of course the final result, with some effort, is different but there could be a drop in adrenalin-type feelings which make you feel low x

thfeeling-better-bg1.jpg

Don't worry it gets better as weeks pass you need to give your body time to adjust after surgery, before long you you won't recognise yourself.

Back