• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FEELING CRAP

Sorry to be a pain but im really really low, havent had surgery yet and feeling like crap, i saw my self for the first time lastnight in a new mirror my partner bought, a full lenght one and i was horrified:eek: havent seen my self fully for a number of years i alwasy advoid it......
i was so shocked in how ugly ive let my body get to and ashamed of my self im really struggling to come to terms with how i look, been crying :cry:
i cant belive how fat i am my tummy was hanging over my pants, somat ive never ever looked at before as i get dressed in the dark and on my own....
this has really hit my confidence before i have been posotive about it and knowing im going to hopefully have surgery has helped it... but now today im so low... hope this makes sence....
can anyone suggest a diet thats any gud! what about this milk diet maybe if i tried it might make me feel a little better xxx

:hug99: take some reassurance from the fact that you are doing something about it by seeking out surgery.

The milk diet is not for weight loss, it is a liver shrinking diet and any weight you lose on it will go straight back on when you go back on to normal foods. If you want fast results what about Cambridge/Lipotrim?

Hey tutusueshropshire

Don't worry you are fine as long as you are healthy. Those extra pounds will gooooooo sooon.

I do remember when I saw my self on a long mirror, I was telling them that I need counselling :):).
you will be fine darling, it is matter of time. :D:D:D

Throw a sheet over the mirror, and remember yeah okay your fat now, me too.... But its not forever, one day in the near future your other half is gonna regret buying that new mirror because after your surgery your going to be checking out your new body ALL the time... Be strong and stop beating yourself with the fat stick xxx

I know how you feel. I dont have a full length mirror in my house. I recently went shopping in Evans where of course not only do they have long mirrors but they have them at every angle so everything is on display.

I was absolutely shocked at what I looked like and I didn't even bother trying anything on. I simply got dressed and left the shop in tears.

Try not to let it get to you too much. You are doing something about it and soon enough those pounds will start dropping.

Lisa xx

Being naked sucks. I have only one long mirror and that is in my book/laundry drying/computer room. It currently has a sheet drying on it.

Remember though, there must be things you do like about yourself. I like my eyes, face, hair, wrists, calves and feet. I did love my boobs b4 WLS but I don't now. Try and think of nice things about yourself - and not only physical features.

I really hope that you get your weight-loss - whether through surgery or conventional means. I think all of us here can relate to your despair
Sending very best wishes to you x

Goal date!!!

Are you an alien?How come you will be alive in 2211!!!!Not the new Dr.Who by any chance?Maz x:D

Back