• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

46 kg GONE in 11 weeks 7 stone down !!

i got weighed today another 5kg

thats 46kg gone i can not belive it my GP was like how much he was so supprised lol ..

i lost 10 kg on my pre op and 36kg since my op..

im feeling so much better in my self and loads of my old clothes are now fitting me and my clothes i wore the day of my surgery are so so big lol i feel like one of them tv storys now lolol..

anyway im feeling much better in my self. i have my on and off days ive had a tummy bug last 4 days so went to dr's and got some sickness pills and changed my iron to tablet form and calichew from the liquid that was making me feel ill .

You have done amazingly well Brett....
How much further have you got to go?

(((hugs))

well done brett thats excellent, keep it up lad..

Fantastic going hun, you're doing great x x

That's so fantastic, i can't wait to get a taster of it myself. I'm 30 stone and never thought i'd be so positive about my future. Thanks for making this all real in my head. Without all these facts from yourself and others, the dream seems exactly that, A DREAM !

OMG .. that is incredible.. well done. You must almost be able to see yourself slim down.. Are you wearing disposable trousers for the sheer fun of chucking them out at the end of each day when they are too big?

I am seriously happy for you... Also seriously jealous... as 3 months post by pass I have lost 3 stone, so less than half your loss in double the time!! What's your secret?

lol i dunno im just doing everything normal no extra exercise or anything it will prob slow down soon .. im only few stone from my goal weight tho .. i hope i dont get to small ..

just had my bloods done today and back in london on the 3rd for a checkup at hospital x

Brett what can I say...........FANTASTIC!!!! I bet ya you never thought you'd be whooping like you are today, especially when you were poorly after the op. Well done for getting this far, you'll soon be at goal.........WHOOPPPPPEEEEEE

Wow! Absolutely amazing! You're an insiration to many

Back