• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People are noticing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hallelujah!!

emmarfrost

Hi all,
Sorry havent been around for a few weeks life has been crazily hectic.Hope everyone is doing well on here.

Just thought Id dash online to say that between yesterday and today I was told on 5 diffrerent occasions how I had 'lost loads of weight' and how I looked 'really great'! Im not bragging or anything, so sorry if it appears that way- Im just so happy!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

What an amazing boost for my self esteem, I feel so happy and have not stopped smiling!

Must update my details actually as have lost almost 2 stones now since my sugery- and have my first fill on Thursday next week.

Lots of love to all

xxx

Congratulations!!! There is nothing better than when more than one person notices!!! Did you tell everyone you were having the surgery?

Great news Emma, only wish I could say the same - noone has noticed with me :-(

fantastic emma!!!!!
what a booooooooooost!!!! :family2:

lisa xxx

thats brill emma !! well done xxxx

Well done Emma you must be so proud of yourself xx
Can I ask you a queistion...have you got any hunger yet since Op? I still have no hunger at all and its 4 weeks tomorrow. Also have you any fluid at all in your band? Mine has 3mls in.

Well done xxx

Thanks for your posts ladies.Some of my closer friends knew I was having surgery, but as a general rule not everybody knows.

Baby Jayne- I have felt 'ready' for my meals if you know what I mean, but i wouldn't say I have been famished or desperate to eat at any point.When I had my surgery I had 4mls in my band, which I was very surprised at, and I have my first fill is next week.

So glad to be back on real food now too!

Lots of love and smiles

well done Emma, been thinking about you a lot. thanks for posting, keep in touch!

Hi all,
Sorry havent been around for a few weeks life has been crazily hectic.Hope everyone is doing well on here.

Just thought Id dash online to say that between yesterday and today I was told on 5 diffrerent occasions how I had 'lost loads of weight' and how I looked 'really great'! Im not bragging or anything, so sorry if it appears that way- Im just so happy!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

You brag all you like, you deserve it!

What an amazing boost for my self esteem, I feel so happy and have not stopped smiling!

I'm really pleased for you!

Must update my details actually as have lost almost 2 stones now since my sugery- and have my first fill on Thursday next week.

That's amazing......You gotta feel better for that!...Good luck with your fill.

Lots of love to all

xxx

~hugs~

That must be an amazing feeling people noticing the weight loss, well done.

Mazza I think some people are worried about commenting on weight loss in case they offend but to me it is a complete confidence boost. Well done on your loss so far. Take care.

Hi Emma

well done you :D that's a really good loss. let us know how your fill goes next week (I go for my first one on 1st July)

Yvonne xx

Back