• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling even fatter than i did before

thank you bev ur such a lovely lady ill enjoy coming on here to hear the support of you and others xx

and sam thanks so much i use to feel beautiful but since iv been refered like i say i feel awful of how big ive become hopefully my wait for surgery wont be too long but like u say if it is im gonna try and lose some weight myself was gonna start now but i think ill take your advice and wait until iv seen the surgeon obviousily i dont want to put lots on but if i stay the same then that should be fine im heavy enough as it is thanks for your support again hope to have results the same as you but if not any weight less than wat i am now is better than feeling and looking this way x

sams my cousin and she does look absolutely fantastic she really does :)
i feel this way too and im not even close to having surgery yet, iv got a 7 yr old and a 3 month old and the thought of having surgery and not making it makes me physically sick all because ive ate too much and got way too big.
like u i have about 10 stone to loose too and i see it as my only option after speaking with sam she said that i could think like that and never do it or carry on the way i am and have a risk of dying anyway which i believe to be so true, im sure all will b well and ul be looking as fab as sam very soon, good luck xxxxx

hi laura,

its hard isnt it when you have young children,I have been really fed up today,but I know Im very very lucky to be given this chance..x

Hi Laura and welcome :)

You have done a truly brave thing in accepting that you need wls, it's not easy for any of us to realise we have to have surgical interventions to be 'normal'. Your children will reap the benefits of your surgery as much as you will. My biggest regret in life is that i didn't do this when my children were younger we have so many missed memories of swimming, fun fairs. You grab this opportunity and hold onto it for all your worth sweetie........

Oh yes one last thing, you may be fat (just like me) but you are not worthless and you are not ugly. I can think of two small people in your life who think you are the most beautiful princess in the world, our children don't see the size we are they see the love we give xxx

thanks julie thats really lovely to say, my kids deffo love me the way i am so does my partner so thats really nice but i wanna do this for me and obviousily to be able to enjoy my life with me children more and look even sexier for my fella.
when it all happens and ive eventually lost the weight iv told my son that we are gonna go back 2 twin lakes cus last time we went i only went on the pirate ship i wouldnt go on anything else with fear i wouldnt fit, his dad took him on everything but i could see he wanted me,he wanted to go on a boat but his dads scared of water as he dont swim so im deffo gonna take him on there.
i do take him swimming and things like that but never enjoy myslf as much as i would if i was slimmer so hopefully be able to very soon thanks for your message xxxx

hi laura,

its hard isnt it when you have young children,I have been really fed up today,but I know Im very very lucky to be given this chance..x

its really hard but if u speak to ur surgeon he personally will have the numbers of people whos weight loss surgery have gone wrong and i bet theres not as many whos have gone right and been very successful, im goin to ask mine all these questions although it wont change my mind cus i wanna have a more quality life with my children and be able to enjoy things i carnt enjoy now, you will be fine hun, possitive thinking xxxxx

Hi Laura,

Hope you are feeling better today precious.

It's a good idea to start writing down what you are eating and drinking and keep a diary...

Plus try and build in more exercise and get moving... slowly but surely...

Small strides.... lead to steps and so on... and you will start to feel like you are helping yourself and feel some renewed energy...

It can take a while to get motivated again, so don't worry if you feel tired or as if you are going backwards in a few days... just keep recording, keep going and keep looking towards your goal.

Thinking of you and hope you are enjoying this lovely sunshine today... doesn't it make you feel good to see the blue sky and outdoors...

Loads of love and hugs coming your way and put your best foot forward and go for it!

xxx

Hi Laura,

Hope you are feeling better today precious.

It's a good idea to start writing down what you are eating and drinking and keep a diary...

Plus try and build in more exercise and get moving... slowly but surely...

Small strides.... lead to steps and so on... and you will start to feel like you are helping yourself and feel some renewed energy...

It can take a while to get motivated again, so don't worry if you feel tired or as if you are going backwards in a few days... just keep recording, keep going and keep looking towards your goal.

Thinking of you and hope you are enjoying this lovely sunshine today... doesn't it make you feel good to see the blue sky and outdoors...

Loads of love and hugs coming your way and put your best foot forward and go for it!

xxx

thanks bev wat a lovely message to come on here and see, im feeling ok today but im still in my jarmas im sure when i get dressed in to my jeans that are too tight ill feel the same :(
but yes im gonna start doin things to make me feel better i record wat i eat anyway cus of bein a member of weight watchers in the pass it becomes a habit
im gonna get ready and go and enjoy the sunshine its a beautiful day hope u have a lovely day too
lots of love to u too xxxx

hi there, and the usual welcomes!! congratulations on plucking up the courage to do something about your weight problems, you are commended for doing so ;) having young kids is a problem when considering this option, any surgery has an inherent risk to it, heck i had heart surgery tuesday just gone, but i'm still here!! what i'm trying to say bluntly is this, less than 1% chance of dying on the table, probably 99% chance of dying at some stage of an obesity related illness, not gonna beat around the bush, these are the facts, the chances of something going wrong are miniscule, for your kids, you're making the best decision you're ever likely to make again in your life....you're giving them a mum who'll be around for many many more years, and a mum who'll be able to do stuff with her kids, bravo young lady, bravo....best of luck and keep your spirits high, you're one person who's made a right choice and i doubt you'll live to regret it ;)

Back