• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

You look amazing.

Thanks everyone for your compliments xxx

Interestingly, at Zumba tonight I was thinking of getting a cropped dance top (with 3/4 sleeves) for the summer. My loose skin is in my lower torso so sits nicely in my leggings and 'security' pants and my rib cage is all quite good with v little back hanging skin .. Who'd have thunk it ey?!

Amazing transformation :)

Well done indeed
I know thats how I am going to feel....eventually
For me thats what I have always wanted to feel attractive and wanted by the opposite sex.
I think I will be a complete nightmare when Im slim, the male of the species wont know whats hit them....lol

you go girl !

Exactly! Men look at me for the right reasons, not because I'm a big bird ... And I'm learning how to work my body ... And if I feel sexy then I am to them xxx

Well ... blooming madness! I had to take a pair of size 8 jeans back today as they didn't fit me - they were too long! WTF??!!!! Love my bypass.

8?????!!!!! Did I hear you say 8?!!!!! Total madness!!!! Enjoy it girl!!!

How's things in the new house with the new man?

Xxx

Okay I'm a married woman of 34years but god does my heart sing and boy do I feel super sexy when my hubby looks at me with those twit twoo eyes... Yep he has his new woman now ;) ... lilac and Katy you hussies go bananas!!

Okay I'm a married woman of 34years but god does my heart sing and boy do I feel super sexy when my hubby looks at me with those twit twoo eyes... Yep he has his new woman now ;) ... lilac and Katy you hussies go bananas!!

Luckily my husband has always looked at me lie that. He just says I'm easier to throw about now :p lol

Luckily my husband has always looked at me lie that. He just says I'm easier to throw about now :p lol

So has mine hun but this is a different much more lusty twit twoo .. That's because I AM a different woman ;)

I have unleased the sexy vixens that we are ... Hurrah!! Hang on to your hats when I get my tits done!

Yes Ceecie, you did read right - size 8! But am still needing to get some things in any size up to a mahoosive outsize 14 ... Tee hee!! Was wearing 18 knickers yesterday ...

:rotflmao: me too lilac :D

At the moment they are lilac ..on the table... on my knees .... :p

Just reflecting today that this time last year I was just about to start four weeks of the LSD, having lost my appetite weeks before due to a cocktail of pre-op drugs. Today I was sitting in my new garden of my new house, eating something I cooked in my lovely new kitchen ... Wearing a pair of wedges (which I CAN walk in now without burning balls setting in) and those size 8 jeans! And yesterday I wore a Top Shop size 8 petite midi t-shirt dress and wished I bought a 6 as it looked a bit baggy!! I am also thrilled that I have not lost any weight for about three weeks now as I was getting a bit hysterical about being a bag of bones ... But just the stress of the move etc, and me taking my eye off the ball when it came to eating.

Latest on new man? It is all going as well as it could given the complications. Have I met the man I'm destined to spend the rest of my life with? Or will it be a fling? Or just a passing ego boost, and he will walk on by ... Who knows. Only time will tell ... But if nothing else I've met the most gorgeous man I've ever encountered and the anticipation right now is a thrill in itself. *swoons* xxx

Back