• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Hi Lilac, great to read your posts lol They are making me smile.

I am struggling a little bit with the food, not sure how and what to eat. Got any tips lol

Thats tips not tits (as seems to be the topic!!)

Brilliant update hun you are a true inspiration and legend Lilac xxx

Fab post so upbeat and full of fun xx

Thanks folks. It's all going down here ... Mostly my tits and arse!! Oooooo ooooooo oooooo - just need to share about that cream Ceecie was raving about recently. The Decleor slim effect business ... Wellllll, I got something from the range from allbeauty.co.uk which is having a mega chuckout sale. I've been a slapping it about m'flapping bingos for a while and I see a change. Get in! Now rubbing it into my buttocks which I fear are a hopeless case ...

Joanne - I feel for you! I so know how hard eight weeks is. My best advice would be to push through this scary stage when you think you'll never be able to eat normal food again. You will. Yes, it is vile, distressing, frustrating and unpleasant drooling at the mouth whilst bent double retching into the bog every time you try to swallow but you have to face this stage and it will pass. Just keep at it. I can eat everything now (could from about four months) of course keeping portion size, carbs, fats and sugars in check. I feel great!

Off to bed now - hoping for sweet dreams about my gorgeous. Come to think of it, he hasn't texted today ... Whatever! I'll see him in the week and plan to drop into conversation totally randomly that he is the most gorgeous man I've ever met - and walk away leaving him thinking did he hear me right. Some times things need to be said - no harm in throwing a compliment out. I'd never have had the confidence to do this before my bypass. Go me!

Thanks folks. It's all going down here ... Mostly my tits and arse!! Oooooo ooooooo oooooo - just need to share about that cream Ceecie was raving about recently. The Decleor slim effect business ... Wellllll, I got something from the range from allbeauty.co.uk which is having a mega chuckout sale. I've been a slapping it about m'flapping bingos for a while and I see a change. Get in! Now rubbing it into my buttocks which I fear are a hopeless case ... Joanne - I feel for you! I so know how hard eight weeks is. My best advice would be to push through this scary stage when you think you'll never be able to eat normal food again. You will. Yes, it is vile, distressing, frustrating and unpleasant drooling at the mouth whilst bent double retching into the bog every time you try to swallow but you have to face this stage and it will pass. Just keep at it. I can eat everything now (could from about four months) of course keeping portion size, carbs, fats and sugars in check. I feel great! Off to bed now - hoping for sweet dreams about my gorgeous. Come to think of it, he hasn't texted today ... Whatever! I'll see him in the week and plan to drop into conversation totally randomly that he is the most gorgeous man I've ever met - and walk away leaving him thinking did he hear me right. Some times things need to be said - no harm in throwing a compliment out. I'd never have had the confidence to do this before my bypass. Go me!
which decleor one did you get?? And good luck with mr gorgeous lol!

This is what I'm using, can def see a difference in my bingo wings and my thighs..... Weightloss has been fab also, 8lbs first week, 6lbs this week. Best month since January!! :). 3 times per week I get the OH to massage in, apparently the better you stimulate the area the better the results. I also use the daily gel creme twice daily after showering x

Attachments

• image-3885464315.jpg
    image-3885464315.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 162
I've just bought two biiiig 500ml ones at £99 each. Hopefully will be enough for my fat arse lol. Thanks for the tip. I know I was over indulgent, but such a good offer on e bay. Under £200 for 1000ml :) let's hope it works, thanks for the tips xx

image-4084514692.jpg

This thread I started is titled 'Six Months Later' - it is actually 10 months tomorrow since my bypass (I don't know how to change the title ...). Here are my latest before and after photos. Size 22/24 to a 10/12. I am so happy ... xxx
You look amazing, !,,
I am a pre op ,
Looking on here to gain the courage,from you all.
I know it will be tough in the early days.

Still don't know how to edit the title of my thread. Am now a couple of weeks off a year since my bypass. So here is a recent photo. In vintage Karen Millen. Don't want to loose any more please!

Feeling a bit awkward as was trying to instruct friend on how to work the camera, but you get the idea ... See y'all xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 234
Wow lilac you are one stunningly gorgeous lady!!

Just needing to share ... Today I wore a dress with bare legs ... For the first time in my life (I am 51 years old) my thighs did not rub together. Hurrah!

Back