• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Incredible! I love my new life!!!!!

Mark01/05/2009

On my way................
Hi Guys and Gals!!!!

I just want to get something off my chest, i feel incredible!!!!!!!!!

On 1st May 2009 i had my bypass, I weighed in at 26 stone 2 lbs i was lazy, always tired, really smelly, wore horrible clothes, nasty to everyone to protect myself from being made fun of, i had no social life, no fitness level, my health was poor and getting worse by the day and i was about to lose the love of my life...........

5 and a half months on, i am now 17 stone 11 lbs (loss of 8 stone 5 lbs) i now have 1 personal trainer session a week, i go to 1 boxing class a week, 1 spinning class a week and go running once a week. I feel amazing!!!

I was so scared before my op that i wouldnt be able to lead a normal life, after all i am still a 21 year old student and i didnt want to miss out on anything, but i dont!

I can eat what i want and what i want to eat is healthy, nice tasting and good quality food!

I have no urge for kebabs, pizza or pies like i used to!!!

I now have a lovely wardrobe full of clothes, i have soooooooo much energy it sometimes drives my girlfriend mad, she just wants me to chill out sometimes lol i am a happy young man now!!!

If i hadnt had this done my life wouldnt have been worth living! Now everyday i wake up i cant wait for what that day is going to bring me!!!!

Pre Oppers - Your embarking on the most incredible journey! It will be the hardest thing you ever do, but it will definately be the best!!!

I hope everyone can be as happy as I am right now!

By no means is my weight loss finished, i still want to lose another 2 and a half stone, and i am so excited about that!

If i feel this amazing and happy now, another 2 stone might send me into orbit lol

This post is my equivalent of standing at the top of a large hill and screaming off it "I love life"

So thanks for reading and everyone keep going through your journeys!!

Loads a love......

Mark xxxxxxxx

That's fab Mark, you are doing so well chuck:D:D

Mark, you look amazing seen the before pics at the Lowry and my goodness you look like a different person already.

I am sure the next time we meet up you will be unrecognisable.
Keep doing what your doing and feeling as good as you do thats what life is for living and making every day count ( i dont want to waste any more of my life with food issues) MIA

Mark your happiness is shining through my laptop!! I am so pleased you feel this way as this is what a young man should feel like. If I could get to you I would give you the biggest hug and kiss and tell you what a wonderful inspiration to others you are. Keep going and be happy happy happy for the rest of your life sweetheartxxxxx

Hahaha - Superstar! x

wow mark what a loaded post full of joy and a real boost to us pre opers who may be at the questioning stage of am i doing the right thing. I am on day 2 of the pre op milk diet and asked myself if i really want this and the answer is YES more so now after reading your post, thank you so much and well done hun keep it up xxx

Wonderful post Mark!

Very inspiring to read!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

hi mark
wot a great post what a success you have made of your bypass well done you, inspirational thats all i can say
regards
Steve

Am feeling the joy!

Mark the one thing that radiated from you when we met was yr love of life and also the closeness that you yr lovely girfriend had.
Scream as loud as you like cause as you say it is the most fantastic feeling.
Ive got my earplugs ready for the last couple of stone lol
take care
carole

Mark,
You sound so happy and your post really hit a chord with me!
I so want to be where you are right now, enjoy every minute of your new life!
Leanne x

Just tried to add some pictures...... will try again....

cant seem to get them added :-(

Fabulous post! I can totally relate to your feelings of bliss! Congratulations on your huge loss. It is wonderful to have the energy to go out and grab life by the ears!

Lx

Now THAT is why we are doing this!!! You now sound like you should, eager for the future and enthusiastic for the life you now have. I am SO pleased for you. Carpe Dium, grab it by the scruff of the neck and run wit it.

YAY!

:party0019:

Back