• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Incredible! I love my new life!!!!!

Mark

Joy and happiness shines through and I'm so pleased that you can now look forward to a long, happy and productive life. I'm so much older than you but also look foward to getting some joie de vivre back in my life in a few months time. You are an inspiration to us all, young or old to grap this opportunity with both hands and run for the hills to join you in your triumphant, joyous celebration of life.

Thank you for such an uplifting post. You have taken away the nerves that were starting to set in.

what a wonderful story thanks for sharing it with us mark, i also had my surgery in may and have now lost 6st 4lb, i felt the same as you prior to my op but now i feel like a new person, i can play and run around with my 7 year old we even share the trampoline without me bouncing her into space! well done mark and i'm so glad that now your living your life. x

Well done Mark - a very happy story :)

Rose

mark well done you seam like a really nice bloke keep up the good work sewingbelle

Well done Mark, not more I can add to what others have said, its just fantastic :) keep up the excellent work

Xx

Well done Mark, its this type of post that gives ur pre-bypassers the hope and inspiration to go forward with confidence. im just waiting for my date now and im desperate to make the most of the operation and lose the most weight i can to be fit and healthy, something i've not felt for many years. Well done to you I am so happy you have found life to be something special once more. The saying is true about having a new lease of life after a major event. Good Luck on the remaining 2 stone left, i doubt you need the luck but its there!!! xx Laura xx

That's wonderful Mark, it is great that you have turned your life around. An exciting time ahead for you x

Thats fantastic!!
Really insparational post for us all.... ;)
I've got 9 days till my bypass and you have helped me pass the 'last minute doubts' we all must go thru. :confused:
The last bit of weight you want to off-load will soon be gone, keep up the good work !!
Take care. x

Well done. I really smiled all through reading that post. It is a scary journey and I for one question if I am doing the right thing. We hear so many "horror" stories and negative comments that it is wonderful to hear from someone on the other side of surgery who clearly made the right decision for himself. Thanks for that and keep posting more positive stuff for us scared and un sure pre-ops.

Thanks Mark, it's really good to hear such positive feedback very inspiring to those of us who are still pre-op.
Bunny

WOW Mark, That made me smile all the way through:):)
Continue to shine and enjoy the rest of your life happy, healthy, & in love

Fantastic post Mark & fantastic results :)

Back