• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fell off the wagon

Slim2010

I cannot believe i fell off the wagon yesterday by eatting chocolate n crisps im nearly at 6 weeks pre op bypass and have been feelin so down and angry all the time for a week or so then yesterday i was at my lowest i open the chocolate and even though i new i shouldnt it made me feel better for a bit but now im totally disgusted with myself and feel even more down and angry than before does anyone think i should be asking for anti depressents or something as im really struggling at the moment and dont want to waste this new life i have been given :-(

Awwww its awful isnt it, and i really can relate to you.
The wl journey is a tough one and i have felt a failure loads of times.
Im pre op due my op on the 13th January but im constantly struggling.

If you think you may be depressed then a visit to the doc might help but only you know that.
I was thinking about a visit myself but im trying to hold off hoping that my surgery will lift my spirits and my mood.

You are doing so well lovey and im sure you will get back on track and start to feel better soon xxxx

The winter weather does not help with everyone feeling a bit lower than normal - but hey you have made one mistake so what is the worry? Dont let it bother you - even a mistake a week is no big deal if you look at what you are eating now instead of pre op?

What you dont want is to let it become a habit again. I could easily fall into that trap but I see the new slimmer me and am enjoying it so much I do not want to waste the surgery by cheating all the time!

Go see your doctor if you think it will help but reading all the threads I think a lot of people feel a bit depressed so soon after the surgery. (Hug)

I cannot believe i fell off the wagon yesterday by eatting chocolate n crisps im nearly at 6 weeks pre op bypass and have been feelin so down and angry all the time for a week or so then yesterday i was at my lowest i open the chocolate and even though i new i shouldnt it made me feel better for a bit but now im totally disgusted with myself and feel even more down and angry than before does anyone think i should be asking for anti depressents or something as im really struggling at the moment and dont want to waste this new life i have been given :-(

Dont beat yourself up so much, we all make mistakes, if you are feeling depressed please do go see you doctors, today is a new day, chin up and put the choc and crisps behind you.
Good luck x

Have you got your vitamin b 12 checked that can make you feel down you may need your vitamin b12 injection go and speak to dr x

None of us are perfect, you have made a mistake so you just need to put it behind you and carry on. Dont let one little mistake spoil it all though, as long as you get right back on the wagon you will be fine :D XX

Please keep going, none of us are beyond making a mistake and it's really about getting back on the straight and narrow again, thinking of you precious and willing you on your way xxx

Thanks for all the support hope you all have a wonderful christmas and new year im off to the doctors tomorrow and am seeing mr amori thursday so should be fine:)

I'm sure Mr Ammori will guide you and his team are all so lovely too...

All the very best precious and keep us posted xxx

A very Happy Christmas to you too xxxx

Please don't beat yourself up about this! Did you get any satisfaction from it? I'm guessing not... Your challenge now is to find something to replace choc n crap and will make you feel good!

Get your chin up, get over it and move on! And no i don't think you are depressed because you've eaten the wrong thing. If this was the case we'd all be on anti-depressants. You've had a tough week and turned to an old friend who actually has left you feeling worse instead of helping you like he would before...I however am no doc so speak to Mr A when you go and see what they say x

Chin up, you'll get over this little blip.. and you'll get the dream you signed up for!

how long do you have to diet for xx DONT beat yourself once in six weeks is a fantastic job ,instead start a new day ,if you need a friend im on fb ruth walsh x take care love

Just to let you all know im back on track and had my 6 week check yesterday and have all ready lost 4st 9lb since my op so im well happy

Ps hope everyone has a great Christmas <:-D

wow, nice one, well done, and youve proved that you can turn yourself around aftr a bad patch, keep on going huni, hugs xx

Back