• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fell of the wagon but my Mum kicked my butt!!

Had such a funny month or so. I seemed to have stalled and went back to loosing a pound or nothing. Then I found Reese Peanut-butter chocolate cups. What a nightmare I haven't eaten chocolate in forever I don't even like it!! I still watched my portions and ate no carbs, high protein but then came the biscuits again I dont even like them! I think its because they slide down a treat who knows. Then we got lazier and a few takeaways were ordered.

Anyway I put 3lbs on and was devastated especially as I know it has all been my own fault. So in steps my Mummy, we had a late night facebook chat where I confessed all. The following day 3 of the most mouthwatering salads arrived for my lunches and fruit all chopped up and looking lovely for snacks. Shes been doing it every few days since. Evening meals have been easier I have had a low fat ready meal if my hubby has had a snacky dinner. Or Ive been cooking lovely meals. We run our own business and hes kicked me out at 4pm every day to work out our meals and do housework. Ive got loads done around the house, the dogs have walked miles. I have also found more time for the cross trainer and Zumba. I feel great far more energised and healthy. It just shows you what you put in your body effects how it operates and how you feel.

So now i'm back on track im down to 13stone 1lbs from 17stone 9lbs and feeling good and its all down to my wonderful Mum. I saw a fertility doctor who has put me on Metformin in preparation to start our treatment. I'm a very lucky girl x

What a lovely mum.

Dust yourself off and get right back at it, it's all we can do, it's the big picture that matters.

Hi Babies :) tried to post earlier but due to shocking internet connection today, had to walk away lol anyways hunni just wanted to say how wonderful to have such a fabby mummy, mines over 300 miles away lol its so lovely that she cares such alot to help you out of the hole:) the dishes she sent round sounded mouthwatering, as always its so simple to fall back into bad old habit's thru sheer lack of time or organisation or in my case sheer laziness (blush) am learning this band malarkey is no easy path to travel, it takes time and sheer determination. A huge yay to mum for getting you back on it and bigger yay to hubby for allowing you some extra time to get organised, and a yay for you in taking back control....... i think this one is the key to it all....... the babies will be soooo pleased to be able to spend more walkies time with their mummy too sooooo everyone happy. Huge congrats on your achievement so far and gl on the ones to come :) sometimes it needs a sharp fall to help us get back on again x x x x x oh btw congrats on seeing the baby making doc too x x x fingers crossed for ya

That's great of your Mum. Mine is thousands of miles and many seas away and I miss her so much; I only get to see her once a year. You'll prob drop more now that you've started Metformin. That stuff made me sooooo sick when I started it. My doc just pulled me off of it as my PCOS is now under control by just diet and exercise. Good luck!

Back