• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fell off the wagon

serenitylove

i say fell off the wagon i mean fell off and got run over by it! last night being very full of pmt and having my daughter away for the night i fell into a bad habbit and ate thru the evening a whole cheesecake! im kinda disgusted in myself and going for a long walk shortly to try and repair the damage , i know my food demons are still lurking but never thought they would pop up so easily a big lessoned learned dont buy it then you cant eat it!

Serenity,

Don't beat yourself up over a cheesecake.:copon:

Think in big picture terms, will this cheesecake matter in 5 years time?

You have done amazingly well, one slip up or two is not going to damage your long term acheivement.

Chin up girl....;):D

dont worry ! draw a line under it and move on, you are aware of the mistake and trying to rectify that mistake by going for a walk.
after all we are only human and every bander falls of the wagon from time to time.
today is a new day, whats been done is done, thats gone now.
today is a positive day and reflect on the positives your band has given.

liz x

Yep whats done is done get back on the wagon and drive it forward.....we are all human and make mistakes...we have to learn from them and you could say the way you feel now out weighs the taste of the cheesecake....((hugs))....your still doing great chick...xx

Everyone has already said what I would say so I will just say this: you are in control and sometimes it takes a small detour to remind us that we are in charge. Take back the wheel and move on.

You are doing brilliantly & people who don't ever make mistakes are either plastic or very, very annoying. You are neither!!

Have a wonderful day!

Nic:p:p:p:p

Back