• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fill no 5 tomorow

good luck for tomorrow Serenity....I can't imagine being that far down the line (after last weeks fiasco, I'll be bricking it when I've got to have another attempt at a fill)

good luck xxx

hi just wondering as you may remember im fill number 1 tomorrow im guessing by you having fill number 5 tomorrow you havnt quite got to your optimum restriction yet ? im just wondering what fill has been the most effective will there be many more fills for you do you reckon? thanks and good luck for tomorrow!!

hi just wondering as you may remember im fill number 1 tomorrow im guessing by you having fill number 5 tomorrow you havnt quite got to your optimum restriction yet ? im just wondering what fill has been the most effective will there be many more fills for you do you reckon? thanks and good luck for tomorrow!!

my last fill was my best one im just having a small one to tighten up a bit as it has worn off a bit and i can eat a bit more as im still 19.9 st thats not good for me lol i want to be tighhhhhhhhhhht! good luck for your fill

Good luck Serenity.... your weight loss is amazing hun xx

my last fill was my best one im just having a small one to tighten up a bit as it has worn off a bit and i can eat a bit more as im still 19.9 st thats not good for me lol i want to be tighhhhhhhhhhht! good luck for your fill

fills do wear off as we naturally loose part of the fill over time and the way we can tell is through needing a bigger portion of the same meals, you probably just need re topping up with maybe a little extra xxx

Was only thinking of you a few days ago long time no speak :D

how are you?

i had fill no five on tue and so far so good ,,,send us an email when you can would be great to here how your doing

h xxxxxxxxxx

Back