• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th fill tomorow

i was over 25 when i started so i still have a hell of a long way to go but least i know i can do itx

thanks everyone and for the lady that asked i was banded in september

lol same as me and iv gained 1 stone 8 lbs lol shouldn't laugh but what else can i do i now have 6 and a half in my 10mil band so i hope this works ?

quick question you may know the answer too how do you know when your on liquids if you have a good restriction ?

lol same as me and iv gained 1 stone 8 lbs lol shouldn't laugh but what else can i do i now have 6 and a half in my 10mil band so i hope this works ?

quick question you may know the answer too how do you know when your on liquids if you have a good restriction ?

i never stay on liquid for more than day of the fill hun and being a naughty i had a cracker last night! im always tighter for about a week after fill then i settle i know every clinic recommends different tho

I was thinking how much I would love to shed four stone, and when you think about it it's like shedding a small child off your body. My son weighs four stone and when I thought about carrying him around all day it really makes you realise what it is you have achieved no matter what your starting weight was. :D

Back