• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th fill tomorow

serenitylove

got my 4th fill tomorow and getting all excited as i think this one may be the one!! im pretty close to full restriction already so i know it will be a small fill, cant wait i get so excited about going to get them done lol

goodluck

hi goodluck for tomorrow hope it gos well i have all this to come cant wait seeing as i hate injections!!!lol!:)

Serenity, do you have a 14ml band if you dont mind me asking? How much do you already have in it? and over how many months have you had your fills done?
Cheers:D

Serenity, do you have a 14ml band if you dont mind me asking? How much do you already have in it? and over how many months have you had your fills done?
Cheers:D

i do have a 14ml band lol huge stomach!!

my band was fitted with 1ml in
1st fill took me 5mls 6wks post op
2nd 7mls 4weeks after 1st fill
3rd 7.3/4 mls 6weeks after 2nd and iv waited 8 weeks for this one

il let you know tomoro what i get think it will be 1 ml or under i thought having a bigger band id need it filling to 11 or 12 mls to get restriction but it doesnt seem to work that way

Well i'm not far behind you in the big band steaks i'm on a twelve lol(at least i think so I wasn't with it after my op!). I wanted to do like you have and not hang about too long inbetween fills.
Let us know how you get on I am dead interested in how everyones fills are going and excited about my virgin fill:D Fingers crossed this might be the one for you, saying that you have already done really well.

Well i'm not far behind you in the big band steaks i'm on a twelve lol(at least i think so I wasn't with it after my op!). I wanted to do like you have and not hang about too long inbetween fills.
Let us know how you get on I am dead interested in how everyones fills are going and excited about my virgin fill:D Fingers crossed this might be the one for you, saying that you have already done really well.

im nhs get fills when they say i can have them id have them more quickly if i could lol i love getting them always drop a few extra pounds on fill week

good luck i hope this makes a difference, and you get the restriction desired.

Good luck for tomorrow hun.

well had clinic got a half ml fill and am 2lb off 4stone in weightloss so am a happy bunny

dont have to go back till i feel i need tightening again how long that takes i have no idea

well had clinic got a half ml fill and am 2lb off 4stone in weightloss so am a happy bunny

dont have to go back till i feel i need tightening again how long that takes i have no idea

well hopefully a long time lol

i can not wait till iv lost as much as you ,you do so well with your band your my idol as im useless lol

Brilliant news hun. Well done on the weightloss xx

:0clapper:WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE DONE GREAT !!

LIZ X

Back