• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ultra tight

serenitylove

well had my fill last week and it was great 2 days after back to my good restriction but iv now caught a cold which has tightened me right up and im due in hosp tomorow to have a minor op done and the stress is making me tighter:( any tips on how to relax my tum appreciated, on a plus note weights coming off quick again lol

LOL is it swine flu ? :D

on a serious note they may not give u aneastetic when you have a cold, my 1st band op was cancelled because i had a cold. see what they say i hope all goes well for you xxx

ooh didnt realise stress can increase your restriction? good luck for tomorrow hope you manage to get sorted, sorry no tips! x

well had my fill last week and it was great 2 days after back to my good restriction but iv now caught a cold which has tightened me right up and im due in hosp tomorow to have a minor op done and the stress is making me tighter:( any tips on how to relax my tum appreciated, on a plus note weights coming off quick again lol

can you delay the surgery, or is it "esential". Might be worth waiting till you are over your cold, and your new restriction has settled a little bit more.
Good luck, hope what ever you do goes ok. Congratulations on your weight loss, you are doing fantastic. Hope my new restriction will kick in (had adjustment last Wednesday).
Take care Serenity

MNL;)

Hi Serenity

Good luck with your op tomorrow, just try and relax. Warm bath etc - easy to say I know x

Back