• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fill/refill question

moochymoo

hoping one of the experienced banders can answer this i had a refill yesterday my old sweet spot was 8nhalf ml they filled me up to 7 yest i am getting full in 7 or small spoons of food all good but am starving hungry again in 20mins iv tried diff foods for consistency etc is this because it not tight enough or just more my bottom stomack bit too used to lots of food if that makes sense it wasnt like this first time round

Hi

When I have had a fill I have to stay on liquids for 3 days, sloppies for 3 then solid food after a week. I know each provider is different but it can take a while for a fill to settle down.

This could explain why you can only manage a few spoons and then are hungry when the small amount had passed through the band.

Where you advised to go straight onto food?

yes soup yesterday back to food today im not sure if it just not tight enough or it head hungeri think i maybe wanted to be back to my normal tightness straight away and it doesnt work like that lol

No, they are probably trying to get you there gradually, could be head hunger?. What size is your band out of interest x

Back