• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

january fill prob number 4 or 5?

buglady

Hi every one thought id give an update on fill number 4 i now am the proud owner of 10 whole mls in my 14ml band and boy what a difference a ml can make!!! Up until this time last week i could manage bread, big chunks of meat ,sweetcorn , manage to eat my lunch up in the 30 mins i get at lunchtime!! However i believe i have the so called sweet spot. I know its not too tight (cause im still eating real food ) but what a difference my ml has made i did think when they first said ,oh you should only manage 6 tablespoons at one sitting it was a load of old bloney, but hay im only eating a tad more now than the six tablespoons and wow what a difference i feel full !!!!I cant even drink a big gulp of evian from the fridge like i used to i have to wait for it to go down slowley weird experience or what!! Im so pleased !!! lets hope the weight starts creeping down the next stone now!! On a good note out of all the fills the nurse done on thursday she said over the xmas period i have been the only one that has lost weight and some had even put some on so i was well chuffed ( she diddnt say how many others she had done before me mind you!!lol) anyway i thought id share my feelings with you all take care alisonxxx

That's great news lovey! I'm really glad and I hope it continues working how it should to give you a great losing streak now in time for a slinky summer ! I'm jealous xx

Fantastic news....................

wow well done good band news just what we need x

i know it is good news , for band news!! Thanks for all my well dones everyone im doing ok i think long term us banders will do just fine, it is just the fine tuneing to get our drastic bands working efficently!!! just like a car engine really !! xx

The "fine tuning" is definitely a trial and error thing. I have had too little and too much. Too little that I could eat a horse and too much that I could'nt eat a crumb. Even now I feel I need a little defill as I can't get any healthy foods down. Meat,fish,dairies and carbs are making me vomit so I feel another bit of "fine tuning" is in need. Hopefully when I see the dietician on the 18th she'll arrange one for mexx

It's reading news like this that keeps me thinking positive for when I have my band fitted on the 1st March ;)

Well done Alison!! x

Back