• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fills

MrsPill

Hi, Just another question here:
I gather from everyone's posts about their fills and fill quantities that everyone is different! The thing for me is that I haven't had a fill yet and my surgeon said after my op that he just put in 1ml air so that my band would sit nicely around my stomach and I have to say that I feel like I have really good restriction now. (I'm 5 weeks post -op) When I eat my porridge in the morning I can feel every teaspoon go down and it fills me for hours. I had 1 scrambled egg for tea last night and was stuffed. Its hard to get your head around this restriction/eating business. Did anyone else feel like this before their first fill?

Mmm, I have had 2 fills a total of 4ml and I can eat more than you Toto even now and I am thinking about getting another fill soon. I would be happy if I was you having restriction with no fill as I would say many would. So keep going and losing xx

Hello There

As you said everyone is different, if your restriction is good and your losing weight you may not need a fill for some time. Some people can get away without having fills altogether ( I think this is somewhat rare occurance though) and some people just need 2/3 fills and others need it filled to capacity, you just never know which way the individual person is gonna feel. That is why everyone says don't compare journeys, embrace your own xxx Wishing you all the best - Julie xxx

Back