• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fills?

Sarah Metcalf

I was wondering what your hospitals procedure is for fills? Mine is (after the fill): liquid for 2 days and the sloppies working up to solids, but they've never told me to do anything prior to the fill. My last fill wasn't nice and I'm wondering if I could make it easier on myself by using a procedure other banders use? I was thinking of porridge for breakfast at 7 followed by water, I have my fill at 11 and then take a bottle of slimfast to drink on the train home for lunch.

I'd be interested to hear your pre fill diets xx

I dont eat on the day of my fill - liquids only. Post fill its liquids for the rest of the day plus 2 more, sloppies for 3 then back to normal food with caution on the 7th day x

I have never been given a pre fill diet. I think I had just liquids before I had my first fill. After the fill it is 2 weeks liquids then 2 weeks purée/soft food.

tranquil x

Just liquids before and after on the day , then I have always gone back to normal food the next. Never had a problem but it took a lot in my band (almost at max capacity) to get restriction for me

Hiya ,

Prior too fills nothing too eat or drink 4 6 hours, after fills.....liquids for 2 days , 2 days slops, 2 days mush and then back too normal - HTH - All providers are different so plz follow the advice your one gives xx

Back