• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally broken the barrier 10 stone gone forever!!!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
This morning I 'finally' broke the ten stone barrier!!!!
This last six weeks or so it has been really really difficult, I have been careful about what I eat but have hit a huge stall, so it was great to finally see the scales drop by 4 lbs.

I am now 10 stone 3 lbs (143 lbs) lighter than this time last year.
My clothes have dropped from size 32 to size 18.

I am into the 14 stone bracket for probably the first time since I was 14!!!

My BMI is down from 54 to 32.

Life is so good AND they have said that they will do my hip replacement at last!!!

I have done a few things I have always wanted to do, scuba diving, got into my sons sports car, managed to sit on a plane with seat belt to spare and table flat down. I can now sit in all the seats at work with arms, I can ride my bike, I can anything now that I want to!!!!

I am so proud of myself :):D:D:D:D:)

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_5070.jpg
    IMG_5070.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 340
Well done you - you've done brilliantly. And thank you for sharing pics :) I fancy scuba diving one day - and getting on a plane without a belt extender would be good! Any top tips to share? x x

:wow: You look fab hunny. Well done x

Well done you - you've done brilliantly. And thank you for sharing pics :) I fancy scuba diving one day - and getting on a plane without a belt extender would be good! Any top tips to share? x x

Not sure about top tips, but I think its a long game and you have to stick it out. I have brilliant restriction but I don't get the immediate dumping thing, although I do get late dumping that gives me awful tummy ache and extra time in the loo !!

I have found that success is the greatest spur on, I want to lose around another two stone but if I don't quite get there I won't lose any sleep over it. I really didn't expect to be here a different person less than a year later!!!

Thank you
x

Wow congratulations :)

Well done hon, you've done fantastically and you look brilliant. It's so good to have a future isn't it? here is to it! :) xx

Thanks everyone, I always look out for Shelley and Yve as we were all 'done' within a few months of each other!!!

I have also found that having a buddy has been brilliant, Andy1968 step forward!!! We had the same surgeon, operated within a week of each other, have met at the clinic afterwards and we message each other, that gives me great encouragement, someone I can chat to who KNOWS what its like.

Its good to count your blessings especially if you are having a bum of a day!!

xx

Fantastic pictures and inspiring words. Thank you x

What a great inspiration you are. Well done and you look absolutely mega. You must be very proud of yourself xx

Back