• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hit my xmas target weight

tray

well i wanted to be in the 16 stone bracket my xmas, and i am now 16 stone 8 lbs, so im well chuffed, this time last year, i would never of thought i would of lost 6 stone and be in the 16s, what a difference a year can make, bring on the next 12 months, :talk017:

Well done sweetheart, you have done brilliantly, I am guessing it is all going really well now? xxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Congratulations!

I don't think I'm going to make my target. I still have 5lbs to go. (Maybe it was a little unrealistic :rolleyes: )

Well done you look fab, so much younger and trendy!

Well done Tray, i wished too much for myself. I don't think i'll hit the target i set myself on here. However i've enjoyed every minute of each morsel i've ate so that's a result for me :)

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy well done hun your lookin fab keep it up.xx:xmastree::26:

well done Tracey....
I am glad you hit your target hun....
I am with dotty here..I wonder what next year will bring???
keep smiling hun...you look fantastic x x

Fab job!

Well done sweetheart, you have done brilliantly, I am guessing it is all going really well now? xxxxx
i still dump a lot jan, but i think im just used to it now, if i eat something im not meant to, i just sit in the bathroom till it comes up ...lol i find food also still gets stuck a lot, but oh well, only a couple of pitfalls to having a bypass, id prefer to put up with them than still weigh 23 stone ...lol

Back